Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 3.5 oz package of Spice & EZ Howlin' Coyote Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 (8-inch) flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken, bell peppers, onion and garlic in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in olive oil and spice mixture; gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve immediately with tortillas.